Please find our terms of business listed below. If you require any other information, then please click here to contact us:
- All orders must be accompanied by remittance in full or credit/debit card details. Minimum order value for card payments (UK) is £10.
- Orders will be dealt with as soon as possible. Due to the specialist and varied nature of our business and the vast range of products, we mostly keep in stock standard parts rather than completed sets. It is always best to order well in advance if at all possible so the correct units can be assembled.
- No returns will be accepted except for faulty goods or goods sent in error. None may be returned without prior consent in writing and then a refund will be offered subject to the goods being returned as new. An administration fee (normally 10%) will be deducted from the refund to cover the costs of retesting in accordance with our quality control procedures.
- All goods are guaranteed against manufacturing defects. In the event of a problem, rather than attempt repairs yourself, we should be advised so we can take the appropriate action.
- Specifications and illustrations are given in good faith but are for guidance only. We operate a policy of continuous product improvement and therefore specifications may change. The specification of some products is outside of our control.
- Unitracts cannot accept responsibility, either directly or indirectly, for any damage or injury to property or persons, or other consequences which may result from the use of our products.